Thursday, May 7, 2009

THANKS!

In my very first attempt at blogging I would like to thank, from the bottom of my heart, the GailForce Stampers who have helped me begin this new challenge. I have such an abundance of spare time to dedicate to blogging. NOT! The award for Patience and Understanding goes to Kaz! I feel for her loved ones as I may have used up this months quota. As always with this amazing group, offers of help are plentiful. They are also very much appreciated. I look forward to improving my skills quickly to ensure those with this web address have something to look at other than our 2009 - 2010 catalogue. But, that is a great place to start!

inspire.create.share

4 comments:

  1. Well done Steph! We expect posts on a daily basis lol!

    Luv

    Gail Force One!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo Hoo!!!!!!!! Welcome to Bloggerville, look forward to reading your many posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Steph, awesome job, looking forward to sharing with you, am adding you to my google reader right now. And you are right, the kids are truly suffering. LOL. You are most welcome.
    Cheers Kaz

    ReplyDelete